Sunday, July 28, 2013

Beach Lovin'

After a 12+ hour drive, the family finally landed in Mexico Beach, Florida.  The girls, Lilli and Harper, rode in the car with my Mom and me.  To be such a long drive to ride, with limited entertainment, the girls were so well-behaved.  Mostly they just slept, as we left at night, for the purpose of the girls sleeping.  When they did wake up, we enjoyed ourselves.  The trip consisted of lots of sweet little baby girl giggles; they each think the other one is so funny, and they get really silly, and start belly laughing--they love each other so much.

When we got settled into our beautiful beach house (well, before we really got settled because they couldn't contain themselves), we were off to the pool and the beach.  Harper has never seen the beach, for felt sand between her little toes.  I was a little nervous at first.  As much as she loves the pool, I didn't know how she would like all the sand and salt water.  SHE LOVED IT! : )  In fact, if I wasn't holding her hand, she was darting for the water, and was sad when we had to head back to the beach house.  She is her mother's child.


Brother with his pool banana!
Sister being a pool bum!
Kisses for Auntie! : )
Chase and Lilli boat floatin'. . .

The girls on their wagon ride to the beach! The treatment...

Her accuracy ; )
That's not pee on my cover-up...I promise ; )

"Look at my tuh-dull" (turtle!)...
Beach baby! : )
Aunt Edy, beach bummin'. . .

Sweet baby beach curls : ) LOVE THEM!
Brother skimmin'. . .
What a good Uncy! : )
Momma's happy girl! 

Well, it's official, I always wondered where she got that face from...I guess it's me. LOL.

Handsome brudda! : )

The best for last...THIS IS MY FAVORITE shot of the day! : )
It's back to the water today!  So much family, fun, sun, and sand...EVERYWHERE!  No complaints at our beach house!

No comments:

Post a Comment