Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blessings

Despite the one, terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day at daycare...Harper has been really blessed with wonderful sitters.  Before the day care she was seeing Sherrie and Cheryl everyday.  She was getting to play with her friends Abby and Kinley.  They played with the kitchen, made crafts, and went for strolls.  Last Friday we said goodbye to our little friends at Sherrie and Cheryl's.  They have called to check up on Harper, and we have made plans to get together so they won't miss out on Harper growing.  They said they had been thinking about her all day Monday.  Be still my heart... SUCH a blessing when people love your daughter so much that they miss her as much as you do when she's away.

Monday Harper started going to a new sitter.  Harper doesn't usually have a hard time saying bye to me in the mornings (or ever), but since she met her new friends at her new sitter's house, she hasn't had one bit of trouble saying bye to me.  Of course, she is now surrounded by boys all day.  I think she has her a little boyfriend now. ; ) She's such a stinker.  She loves her new friends, and Tanya is so wonderful.  If I can't stay at home with Harper all day, it's a blessing to know that my daughter is being well taken care of.  Harper is happy, healthy, and so well-cared for that I almost want to cry with happiness.  God has really been watching over us these past couple of months.

Enjoying puzzles at Tanya's house! : )

Puzzles with her new beau. ; )

How Tanya gets them all to lay down at the same time is magic to me.

"Don't mind me, boys!" LOL! : )

1 comment:

  1. I love that she just hops right up in the middle of their race track-- her future husband will have his hands full! :)

    ReplyDelete